Gemblue Hoppy Gin is the fifht gin in the Gemblue Gin range, it was released in March 2020. A gin that will be loved particularly by beer enthusiasts and by those who are looking for something original. Each bottle is numbered and labeled by hand.
A unique blend of gin and beer
The Gemblue Gin Hoppy was born from the idea of pairing a gin with a local beer with similar values. A brew of beer was distilled and then cleverly mixed with Gemblue Gin, resulting in a subtle blend of malt spirit and Gemblue Gin. LThe beer brew was recovered and reworked to obtain a balanced alliance of beer and spirit. This gin has a fruity herbaceous and hoppy taste.
Accompaniments and advice for Gemblue Gin Hoppy
Hoppy gin can be drunk neat, with a few ice cubes, or in cocktails.
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose:Floral and fruity notes, a touch of lemon acidity and a nice hint of barley hops.
- Palate: Astringent onset that gives the gin a fruity taste both herbaceous and hoppy.
- Finish: Slightly acidic. Great lingering with a very present note of mirabelle plums.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- A subtle blend of malt spirit and Gemblue Gin
- Alcohol level
- 70 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Juniper berries, lime zest, cucumber, brew of beer
- Artificial flavours
- Made from a distilled beer brew expertly blended with Gemblue Gin
- Floral and fruity notes, a touch of lemon acidity and a nice hint of barley hops
- Astringent onset that gives the gin a fruity taste both herbaceous and hoppy. Slightly acidic. Great lingering with a very present note of mirabelle plums
- Chilled or in cocktails
- Available in a Gift box