Belspirits, Belgian know-how ... once!
Gemblue Hoppy Gin is a subtle blend of a malt spirit and Gemblue Gin, a Gin & Beer mix. A brew of beer was distilled and then cleverly mixed with Gemblue Gin.
Made in Belgium
Gemblue Hoppy Gin is the fifht gin in the Gemblue Gin range, it was released in March 2020. A gin that will be loved particularly by beer enthusiasts and by those who are looking for something original. Each bottle is numbered and labeled by hand.
A unique blend of gin and beer
The Gemblue Gin Hoppy was born from the idea of pairing a gin with a local beer with similar values. A brew of beer was distilled and then cleverly mixed with Gemblue Gin, resulting in a subtle blend of malt spirit and Gemblue Gin. LThe beer brew was recovered and reworked to obtain a balanced alliance of beer and spirit. This gin has a fruity herbaceous and hoppy taste.
Accompaniments and advice for Gemblue Gin Hoppy
Hoppy gin can be drunk neat, with a few ice cubes, or in cocktails.
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose:Floral and fruity notes, a touch of lemon acidity and a nice hint of barley hops.
- Palate: Astringent onset that gives the gin a fruity taste both herbaceous and hoppy.
- Finish: Slightly acidic. Great lingering with a very present note of mirabelle plums.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- A subtle blend of malt spirit and Gemblue Gin
- Alcohol level
- 70 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Juniper berries, lime zest, cucumber, brew of beer
- Artificial flavours
- Made from a distilled beer brew expertly blended with Gemblue Gin
- Floral and fruity notes, a touch of lemon acidity and a nice hint of barley hops
- Astringent onset that gives the gin a fruity taste both herbaceous and hoppy. Slightly acidic. Great lingering with a very present note of mirabelle plums
- Chilled or in cocktails
- Available in a Gift box