Belspirits, Belgian know-how ... once!
Little G Rhum Blanc is an exotic 'agricultural' rum with a Caribbean flavour, made from sugar cane juice from the French West Indies. On tasting, it is sweet with a vanilla aftertaste and a nice length in the mouth.
Made in Belgium
The Little G Rhum Blanc is a rum “typé agricole”. It is made from the best sugar canes found in the French West Indies. It has undergone a column distillation. It is characterized by an aromatic vanilla note and a lingering finish. The Little G Blanc, white rum is used to develop the entire Little G Rhum range.
A very aromatic vanilla rum
Little G Rhum Blanc has a sweet and floral taste, a nice balance between sweetness and strength as it is 40°. Rum lovers appreciate its vanilla taste. It is often used in cocktails.
Accompaniments and advice for Little G Rhum Blanc
Rum is a basic classic alcohol found in every bar. Generally speaking, rum can be drunk neat or in cocktails. Little G Rhum Blanc is the ideal ingredient to prepare a good rum cocktail. If you use quality ingredients, you will get a very good cocktail!
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose: The bitterness appears straight away and we notice a light vegetal presence at the end.
- Palate: Sweet and floral, nice balance between sweetness and power.
- Finish: Long and sweet; both honeyed and floral.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- White rum 'agricole' type
- Alcohol level
- 70 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Sugar cane juice from the French West Indies
- Made from sugar cane from the French West Indies, it has undergone a column distillation
- Transparent and greasy
- The bitterness appears straight away and we notice a light vegetal presence at the end
- Sweet and floral, nice balance between sweetness and power. Long and sweet; both honeyed and fl oral
- Chilled or in cocktails
- Available in a Gift box