Skot'Tiche Whisky is a Pure Malt with a distinctly Belgian identity. It is an everyday whisky that can be drunk neat for its smoothness or in cocktails. Its attractive packaging highlights its "Belgitude" with its small Manneke. Each bottle of Skot'Tiche is bottled and labelled by hand.
A whisky with honey and woody notes
Skot'Tiche Whisky is a blended blend of two August 17th single malt toast, one aged in French oak and the other aged in Porto/Cognac oak barrels. This whisky is at the same time very smooth, round and has beautiful floral notes which balance the whole.
Accompaniments and advice for Skot'Tiche Whisky
Skot'Tiche whisky is drunk neat for its sweetness, preferably with one or two ice cubes. It can also be drunk in cocktails. It is very appreciated with a cola, the classic cocktail par excellence.
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose: Aggressive aroma with a hint of malt in the background.
- Palate: Beautiful roundness with notes of honey and wood. Marked presence of malted barley
- Finish: A lingering and floral aromas that balance everything.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- An everyday pure malt with a distinctly Belgian identity
- Alcohol level
- 50 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Malted barley
- Blended blend of two August 17th single malt toast, one aged in French oak and the other aged in Porto/Cognac oak barrels
- Malted brown
- Aggressive aroma with a hint of malt in the background
- Beautiful roundness with notes of honey and wood. Marked presence of malted barley. A lingering and floral aromas that balance everything
- Chilled or in cocktails
- Available in a Gift box