Belspirits, Belgian know-how ... once!
Ginneke'Tiche is a london dry gin with a very belgian identity. He is made from only two ingredients: juniper berries and lime zest. The juniper berry is the base of the gin. The lime has been added for its acidity. It is best enjoyed as a cocktail!
Made in Belgium
Ginneke'Tiche is a london dry gin with a very belgian identity that can be enjoyed as a cocktail! Its packaging is attractive and offbeat. It proudly expresses its origins and all its ”Belgitude”!
A Gin with lemon notes
Ginneke’Tiche is a distilled gin that goes wonderfully well with cocktails! It forms with the whisky Manneke’Tiche, the range of Tiche ! It contains no sugar, artificial flavoring, or coloring.
Cellar Master's Notes
- Bose: Fruity, lemony notes.
- Palate: Bold and liquorish with an initial taste of lemon, balanced by a subtle hint of juniper pepper.
- Finish: Very long and fruity with exotic fruit notes and a peppery finish.
- Type of product
- Alcohol level
- 50 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Juniper berries, lime zest
- Artificial flavours
- Made by distillation with juniper berries and lime zest
- Transparent and greasy
- Fruity, lemony notes
- Bold and liquorish with an initial taste of lemon, balanced by a subtle hint of juniper pepper. Very long and fruity with exotic fruit notes and a peppery finish.
- In cocktails
- Available in a Gift box
Customers who bought this product also bought:
7 other products in the same category: