Little G Rhum Oak Age is an agricultural rum, made from the best sugar canes found in the French West Indies. It has undergone a column distillation and aged for 2 years in oak barrels, which gives it a beautiful amber color.
Made in Belgium
Little G Rhum Oak Age is made from sugar cane from the French West Indies. It has been column distilled and then aged for 2 years in oak casks. This rum was made from Little G Rhum - Blanc.
A rum with a vanilla taste and harmonious balance
Little G Oak Age Rum is a very aromatic aged rum. Fans appreciate its vanilla taste and harmonious balance. It has floral notes and a frank attack in the mouth, but also a subtle spicy/sweet balance.
Accompaniments and advice for Little G Rhum Oak Age
Rum is a basic classic alcohol found in every bar. Generally speaking, rum can be drunk neat or in cocktails. Little G Rhum Oak Age is the ideal ingredient to prepare a good rum cocktail. If you use quality ingredients, you will get a very good cocktail! It is perfect for adding a fruity and spicy/sweet touch to your cocktails.
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose: Floral and vegetal notes at first; then comes a light odor of plum brandy.
- Palate: Clear taste, floral explosion with a subtle and balanced mix of spicy/sweet.
- Finish: Great lingering with floral body in the mouth. The aroma is persistent.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- Oak rum 'agricole' type
- Alcohol level
- 70 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Sugar cane juice from the French West Indies
- Made from Little G Rhum Blanc, aged for 2 years in oak casks, which gives it a beautiful amber colour
- Pistachio green
- Floral and vegetal notes at first; then comes a light odor of plum brandy
- Clear taste, floral explosion with a subtle and balanced mix of spicy/sweet. Great lingering with floral body in the mouth. The aroma is persistent
- Chilled or in cocktails
- Available in a Gift box