The August 17th Whisky Rare Cask W.05 - Banyuls Finish is reworked and aged in old high quality Banyuls casks. Whisky W.05 is an August 17th Whisky 7 years old Julius in oak casks that have contained Port and Cognac and then placed, for 1 year, in oak casks having contained Banyuls.
Made in Belgium
August 17th Whisky Rare Cask W.05 - Banyuls Finish is a rare cask edition of an August 17th Whisky 7 years old Julius it has been placed in Port and Cognac oak casks for 7 years and then finished for 1 year in Banyuls casks.
This is a rare and limited edition of exceptional finishes. Each bottle is labelled and numbered by hand.
A rare and limited edition
August 17th Whisky Rare Cask W.05 - Banyuls Finish is a whisky with an exceptional finish made in a Belgian cellar under the supervision of a Master Blender. In this whisky the aromas are relatively dispersed, the fruits stand out, but also the spices. Slight taste of prunes and dried apricots.
Accompaniments and advice for August 17th Whisky
August 17th Whisky Rare Cask W.05 is eaten at the end of a good meal. It is recommended not to add ice cubes as the cold affects the volatility of the aromas and the perception of taste in the mouth. The ideal temperature for tasting it is room temperature (around 21°C). It goes wonderfully well with a piece of dark chocolate or a good cigar.
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose: Floral, relatively dispersed aromas, the fruit stands out but also the spices. There is a hint of prunes, dried apricots.
- Palate: A world of spices and a creamy, fruity touch are present. We experience a combination of spiced and candied fruit wine.
- Finish: A rather atypical profi le. Mixture of spices and candied fruit.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- August 17th whisky which has been reworked and aged in high quality Banyuls casks
- Alcohol level
- 70 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Malted barley
- The August 17th whisky was placed in Port/Cognac oak barrels for 7 years and then in Banyuls barrels for 1 year
- Silky tending to red
- Floral, relatively dispersed aromas, the fruit stands out but also the spices. There is a hint of prunes, dried apricots
- A world of spices and a creamy, fruity touch are present. We experience a combination of spiced and candied fruit wine. A rather atypical profile. Mixture of spices and candied fruit
- Available in a Gift box
No customer reviews for the moment.