The August 17th Whisky Rare Cask W.07 - Bourbon Finish is reworked and aged in old high quality Bourbon casks. Whisky W.07 is an August 17th aged for 3 years in oak casks and then placed, for 2 years, in oak casks having contained Bourbon.
Made in Belgium
August 17th Whisky Rare Cask W.07 - Bourbon Finish is a rare cask edition of an August 17th placed in oak casks for 3 years and then finished for 2 years in Bourbon casks.
This is a rare and limited edition of exceptional finishes. Each bottle is labelled and numbered by hand.
A rare and limited edition
August 17th Whisky Rare Cask W.07 - Bourbon Finish is a whisky with an exceptional finish made in a Belgian cellar under the supervision of a Master Blender. For this Whisky, the palate is very soft, with nice fresh and sweet fruits, like apple. A little taste of almond paste. The texture is a bit fat and smooth. There are small notes of white pepper in the aftertaste.
Accompaniments and advice for August 17th Whisky
August 17th Whisky Rare Cask W.07 is eaten at the end of a good meal. It is recommended not to add ice cubes as the cold affects the volatility of the aromas and the perception of taste in the mouth. The ideal temperature for tasting it is room temperature (around 21°C). It goes wonderfully well with a piece of dark chocolate or a good cigar.
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose: Aromas of fruit including apple with a little cinnamon.
- Nose: Very soft mouthfeel with beautiful, fresh, and sweet fruits, like apple. Marzipan with notes of white pepper that make the difference. It is bold, enveloping and unctuous.
- Nose: Juicy green apples that are not too tart. A taste of honey and vanilla. Mixture of spices and candied fruits.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- August 17th whisky which has been reworked and aged in high quality Bourbon casks
- Alcohol level
- 70 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Malted barley
- The August 17th whisky was placed in oak casks for 3 years and then 2 years in Bourbon casks
- Aromas of fruit including apple with a little cinnamon
- Very soft mouthfeel with beautiful, fresh, and sweet fruits, like apple. Marzipan with notes of white pepper that make the difference. It is bold, enveloping and unctuous
- Available in a Gift box
No customer reviews for the moment.