La Chevetogne is a Belgian beer brewed by the Brasserie des Fagnes, located in Couvin-Mariembourg (Belgium). It is a amber beer with an alcohol content of 6.2%.
Made in Belgium
Description of the box La Chevetogne - 6 x 33 cl
This box La Chevetogne contains 6x La Chevetogne - 33 cl.
La Chevetogne is a Belgian beer brewed by the Brasserie des Fagnes, located in Couvin-Mariembourg (Belgium). It is a amber beer with an alcohol content of 6.2%. La Chevetogne is a amber beer with golden tints. It is ample, long in the mouth and deep, thus bringing the nobility of the Terroir from which it comes: a landscape of nature, culture and gastronomy with 600 hectares of nature reserves. It is soft and refreshing with a nice roundness and a fine bitterness.
- Type of product
- Special Belgian beer
- Amber beer
- Alcohol level
- 6 x 33 cl
- Brasserie des Fagnes
- Barley malt, German and Czech hops, coriander, orange peel and liquorice
- High fermentation
- Beer colour
- Beautiful amber colour / amber ale
- Bitterness (EBU / IBU)
- 22 EBU
- Colour (EBC)
- 14 EBC
- 14,6° Plato
- A beautiful copper colour with a fine and generous foam
- A fruity and spicy nose with a hint of fresh yeast
- A fine bitterness, sweet, round with character and refreshing
- Serving temperature
- 6 - 10 °C
- Available in a Gift box
No customer reviews for the moment.