Little G Rhum Spiced is an exotic and spicy 'agricultural' rum with Caribbean flavours, made from sugar cane juice from the French West Indies. It is a reworked rum with highly roasted oak shavings. It is by this work of maceration that the spiced rum is obtained.
Made in Belgium
Little G Rhum Spiced is an agricultural rum, extracted from sugar cane juice found in the French West Indies. Little G Rhum Spiced is an arranged rum made from Little G Rhum Blanc. It is reworked by maceration with highly roasted oak chips. It is characterized by a spicier note than Little G Rhum Blanc.
A spiced rum perfect for cocktails
Blanc and Spiced Rum are very popular in cocktails. Spiced rum offers a little more spicy taste than Blanc rum. Of a great intensity, it is in the fruity and spicy register. It enhances the taste of the cocktail by its slightly woody side.
Accompaniments and advice for Little G Rhum Spiced
Rum is a basic classic alcohol found in every bar. Generally speaking, rum can be drunk neat or in cocktails. Little G Spiced Rum is the ideal ingredient for a good rum cocktail. It is perfect for all 'exotic' cocktails. Mixed with fruit juices such as pineapple, coconut or orange, it will take you to the tropics on holiday! If you use a good rum and quality ingredients, your cocktail will be even better!
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose: Agricultural floral notes with a slight hint of bitterness from the aged cane juice.
- Palate: Full-bodied with very floral perfumes, nice roundness.
- Finish: Lingering and slightly alcoholic. Great floral length with a final bouquet slightly sweet and spicy.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- Arranged rum 'agricole' type
- Alcohol level
- 70 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Sugar cane juice from the French West Indies
- Made from Little G Rhum Blanc, it is processed by maceration with highly roasted oak shavings
- Agricultural floral notes with a slight hint of bitterness from the aged cane juice
- Full-bodied with very floral perfumes, nice roundness. Lingering and slightly alcoholic. Great floral length with a final bouquet slightly sweet and spicy
- Chilled or in cocktails
- Available in a Gift box