Belspirits, Belgian know-how ... once!
Little G Rhum Vieux is an agricultural rum, made from the best sugar canes found in the French West Indies. It has undergone a column distillation and then aged for 4 years in oak casks, which have contained Port and Cognac. It is characterized by an aromatic vanilla note and a lingering finish.
Made in Belgium
Little G Rhum Vieux is made from sugar cane in the French West Indies. It has been column distilled and then aged for 4 years in oak barrels containing Port and Cognac. This rum was made from the Little G Rhum - Blanc. This is a limited edition, each bottle is numbered and hand labelled.
A premium tasting rum, the Little G Vieux will particularly appeal to rum lovers.
A premium tasting rum
Little G Vieux rum is an old tasting rum. During its stay in the cask, the rum circulates inside the wood fibre which then rejects the liquid enriched with tannin. This process gives it a woody colour and a great aromatic subtlety. It is a little stronger than the Blanc and Spiced Rum, it has a 45° alcohol content.
The Little G Vieux rum is a top-of-the-range rum thanks to the quality of its ingredients, a very precise manufacturing process and the choice of barrels which allow an ageing in the best possible conditions.
Accompaniments and advice for Little G Rhum Vieux
Little G Vieux rum is to be enjoyed slowly, you have to take the time to sip it. We observe the colour of its robe, we breathe its aromas and finally, we taste it in small sips to let all the flavours penetrate our taste buds. It is best to choose a tulip-shaped glass with a flat bottom that allows you to appreciate the full range of flavours. It can be drunk at room temperature, neat or on ice, but be careful, ice reduces the aromatic concentration of the spirit.
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose: Alcoholic peak that leads gently to slightly sweet points.
- Palate: Powerful onset that quickly fades leaving behind a honeyed and vanilla sweetness.
- Finish: Lingering and quite dry, with a nice sugary note at the end.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- Old rum 'agricole' type
- Alcohol level
- 70 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Sugar cane juice from the French West Indies
- Made from Little G Rhum Blanc, aged for 4 years in oak barrels containing Port and Cognac
- Ruby and dry
- Alcoholic peak that leads gently to slightly sweet points.
- Powerful onset that quickly fades leaving behind a honeyed and vanilla sweetness. Lingering and quite dry, with a nice sugary note at the end
- Available in a Gift box