Belspirits, Belgian know-how ... once!
Little G Rhum Sauternes is a rum “typé agricole”, made from the best sugar canes found in the French West Indies. It has undergone a column distillation and placed for 3 years directly in very old and high quality casks that have contained Sauternes.
Made in Belgium
Little G Rhum Sauternes is made from sugar cane from the French West Indies. It has undergone a column distillation and has then been aged for 3 years in very old and high quality Sauternes casks. This rum was made from Little G Rhum - Blanc.
This limited edition, in which each bottle is bottled and labelled by hand, contains approximately 2000 bottles.
An aromatic and sweet rum
In this Sauternes version, the white rum is placed for 3 years directly in very old and high quality casks that have contained Sauternes. It is not aged in simple oak barrels. This direct aging process is rarely used and allows us to obtain a more noble and slightly sweet rum. It is highly appreciated by rum enthusiasts.
Accompaniments and advice for Little G Rhum Sauternes
Little G Sauternes rum is to be enjoyed slowly, you have to take the time to sip it. We observe the colour of its robe, we breathe in its aromas and finally, we taste it in small sips to let all the flavours penetrate our taste buds. It is best to choose a tulip-shaped glass with a flat bottom that allows you to appreciate the full range of flavours. It can be drunk at room temperature, neat or on ice, but be careful, ice reduces the aromatic concentration of the spirit.
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose: Vegetal notes with a light lemony touch.
- Palate: Fruity and floral notes, a nice sweet suppleness with a dry “agricultural” bite.
- Finish: Very nice lingering with a full body. A small spicy touch with a candied fruit aftertaste.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- Sauternes aged rum 'agricole' type
- Alcohol level
- 70 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Sugar cane juice from the French West Indies
- Made from Little G Rhum Blanc, placed for 3 years in very old Sauternes barrels
- Golden and silky smooth
- Vegetal notes with a light lemony touch
- Fruity and floral notes, a nice sweet suppleness with a dry “agricultural” bite. Very nice lingering with a full body. A small spicy touch with a candied fruit aftertaste
- Available in a Gift box