A premium fin with 4 medails. It is doubly distilled and made from only 3 ingredients: juniper berries, lime zest and cucumber. The juniper berry is the base of the gin. The lime has been added for its acidity and the cucumber balances the lemon thanks to its freshness. The result is a unique, tasty and very aromatic gin!
Made in Belgium
Gemblue Gin is the first gin in the Gemblue Gin range, it is created in 2016. A tasty and aromatic gin that will particularly appeal to distilled gin enthusiasts. Its elegant bottle instantly reveals its quality. It is used to develop the entire Gemblue Gin range
Gemblue Gin is also available in an original bottle, a beautiful 'luxury bottle' that matches its quality!
A tasty and aromatic Premium gin
Gemblue Gin is a four-time medal-winning premium gin. It is doubly distilled and made from only 3 ingredients: juniper berries, lime zest and cucumber. The result is a unique, tasty and very aromatic gin!
4 medals that instantly reveal its quality
Chicago Beverage Tasting Institute
International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC)
Brussels International Competition
London Spirits Competition
Accompaniments and advice for Gemblue Gin
Gemblue gin is sweet enough to be enjoyed neat with a few ice cubes, but the addition of a tonic will bring out its delicate flavours. It goes well with all tonics. Depending on your inspiration, you can choose the one you prefer and decorate your cocktail according to your taste with some spices (pink pepper, cardamom, juniper berries or star anise) or fruits (strawberries, raspberries, or lime zest). Let your imagination run wild! To serve it, it is best to use a cocktail spoon to let the tonic run over the spoon to keep the bubbles.
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose: Lemon-focused fl oral and fruity aromas.
- Palate: Bold and sweet with a taste of lemon at first and balanced by a subtle hint of juniper pepper.
- Finish: Nice fruity lingering with a peppery finish. A sensation of sweetness.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- Four-time medal-winning premium floral gin
- Alcohol level
- 70 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Juniper berries, lime zest, cucumber
- Artificial flavours
- Made by double distillation with juniper berries, lime zest and cucumber
- Transparent and greasy
- Lemon-focused floral and fruity aromas
- Bold and sweet with a taste of lemon at first and balanced by a subtle hint of juniper pepper. Nice fruity lingering with a peppery finish. A sensation of sweetness
- Chilled or in cocktails
- Available in a Gift box