Gemblue Molitor Gin is a Gemblue Gin reworked by maceration into which dehydrated mealworms have been added. It has a pleasant nutty taste. The name of this gin comes from Latin: "Tenebrio Molitor" which means flour worms.
Made in Belgium
Gemblue Gin Molitor is the fourth gin in the Gemblue Gin range. It is a very trendy and surprising gin. It will seduce the most daring innovation lovers! Each bottle is numbered and labeled by hand. Its elegant bottle stands up to the quality of the gin.
A trendy protein gin
The name of this gin comes from Latin: "Tenebrio Molitor" which means flour worms. Molitor is a Gemblue Gin carefully reworked by maceration and enriched with a few dehydrated flour worms. It has a pleasant nutty taste. A very trendy gin that advocates a return to nature.
Accompaniments and advice for Gemblue Molitor Gin
Gemblue Molitor gin goes perfectly with an original tonic or a matcha tonic for a more enhanced taste. You can add, depending on taste, juniper berries, a slice of lemon or cucumber and small dehydrated worms. To serve it, it is best to use a cocktail spoon to let the tonic run over the spoon to keep the bubbles.
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose: Spicy with a strong lemony presence.
- Palate: Full-bodied with a strong lemony touch enhanced by a hot and spicy side.
- Finish: Bold and smooth lingering that coats the interior in a persistent and balanced way.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- Fatty protein-sounding gin with a pleasant nutty taste
- Alcohol level
- 70 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Juniper berries, lime zest, cucumber, dehydrated flour worms
- Artificial flavours
- Made from Gemblue Gin, it is reworked by maceration and enriched with dehydrated mealworms
- Brouillis and greasy
- Spicy with a strong lemony presence
- Full-bodied with a strong lemony touch enhanced by a hot and spicy side. Bold and smooth lingering that coats the interior in a persistent and balanced way
- In cocktails
- Available in a Gift box
No customer reviews for the moment.