Le Gemblue Barrel Gin is made from Gemblue Gin which is aged in cherry wood barrels with a juniper wood infusion. An original alliance that gives the gin a slightly golden color and an unusual woody flavor.
Made in Belgium
Gemblue Gin Barrel is the second gin of Gemblue Gin range. This is a surprising gin with a pleasant woody taste that will appeal particularly to lovers of distilled gin. It is a limited edition for which each bottle is numbered and labeled by hand. Its elegant bottle stands up to the quality of the Gemblue Barrel Gin. The label recalls the presence of wood.
A surprising and atypical gin with a pleasant woody taste
Gemblue Barrel Gin is made from Gemblue Gin which is aged in cherry wood barrels with a juniper wood infusion. This elaboration brings an original alliance that gives the gin a slightly golden color and an unusual woody flavor.
Accompaniments and advice for Gemblue Gin Barrel
Gemblue Barrel gin is drunk as a cocktail or neat. The addition of a tonic will bring out its delicate flavours. Innovative accords are possible, such as with a clementine-cinnamon tonic or with Elderflower. To serve, it is best to use a cocktail spoon to preserve the bubbles. It can also be drunk neat, with a few ice cubes, at the end of a meal or with a cigar.
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose: Direct note of wood, followed by a dry touch of pepper and spices.
- Palate: Dry onset of the wood and juniper blend.
- Finish: Long and woody aftertaste.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- Original alliance of wood and Gin
- Alcohol level
- 70 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Juniper berries, lime zest, cucumber, juniper wood
- Artificial flavours
- Made from Gemblue Gin aged in cherry wood barrels with a juniper wood infusion
- Direct note of wood, followed by a dry touch of pepper and spices
- Dry onset of the wood and juniper blend. Long and woody aftertaste
- Chilled or in cocktails
- Available in a Gift box
No customer reviews for the moment.