Belspirits, Belgian know-how ... once!
A August 17th Whisky 3 year old single malt with an atypical taste, it is aged in very old casks having contained Port and Cognac, which brings to the Whisky an incredible roundness and smoothness. It has subtle smoky notes that come from the barley drying process.
Made in Belgium
August 17th Whisky 3 Year Old is a round, smooth whisky with subtle smoky notes from the barley drying process and an extreme sweetness that balances the whole.
Each bottle is numbered and labelled by hand. The August 17th 3 year old is elegantly packaged with a crown bottle and tin coloured label.
The whisky of the world's greats
The August 17th whisky is very appreciated for its character. It has managed to find its place among the tasting whiskies. The amateurs appreciate its unique and specific taste. August 17th whisky is aged in very old barrels that contained Port and Cognac
A medal-winning 3 year old single malt with an atypical taste
London Spirits Competition
Accompaniments and advice for August 17th Whisky
August 17th is eaten at the end of a good meal. It is recommended not to add ice cubes as the cold affects the volatility of the aromas and the perception of taste in the mouth. The ideal temperature for tasting it is room temperature (around 21°C). It goes wonderfully well with a piece of dark chocolate or a good cigar.
Cellar Master's Notes
- Nose: Smoky aroma followed immediately by a note that is more on the woody side, vanilla floral.
- Palate: Very aromatic, beautiful notes of wood fruit and plums, slightly woody aftertaste.
- Finish: Beautiful lingering in the mouth and an extreme softness that retains balance.
- Type of product
- General characteristics
- An atypical whisky with a smoky taste
- Alcohol level
- 70 cl
- Wave Distil
- Limited edition and numbered by hand
- Malted barley
- Made from barley and aged for 3 years in very old barrels containing Port and Cognac
- Matt brown colour
- Smoky aroma followed immediately by a note that is more on the woody side, vanilla floral
- Very aromatic, beautiful notes of wood fruit and plums, slightly woody aftertaste. Beautiful lingering in the mouth and an extreme softness that retains balance
- Available in a Gift box